Oct 25, 2008

The FountainHead

An afternoon in Atlanta
As we plodded leisurely through the Centennial Park, I felt euphoric. I managed to get clicked at the most discrete locales. The key feature of the park was the world famous “ Fountain of Rings “interactive fountain, which featured computer-controlled lights and jets of water synchronized with music played from speakers in light towers surrounding the fountain. The fountain formed a splash pad that was designed for children to frolic in; we all dashed in too, an incredible way to cool off on a hot Atlanta summer day.

The numerous jets shot up many feet in the air, and created a beautiful water sculpture.

Parth captured the most striking photograph of mine, standing in the middle of the fountain, water gushing down from the fountainhead, my arms stretched wide, my eyes flickering in the sun.

I wrote my message in the air “I was here!”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails